Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year

I hope this year, you suffer fewer blocked noses,
Discover new music and taste an incredible new dish.
I hope this year, you find that the ones you call family are worth keeping,
And all your friends, show up at just the right time.
I hope this year, you decide to look after yourself,
And find, that you are worth being looked after.
I hope this year, you find it easier to forgive,
Should you have to,
I hope this year, you won't have to.
I hope this year, brings to you odd new aspirations,
I hope this year, lets you fulfill them.
I hope this year, you rediscover why dreams are worth having.
I hope this year, you find goodwill in unexpected corners.
I hope this year, you love your job, your house and your neighbors.
I hope this year, it's less effort to talk, to explain, to love
I hope this year, you find yourself at peace, with yourself and the world.
I hope this year, you are surrounded by love.
I hope this year, brings to you whatever you are looking for.
But above all, I hope like I always have,
I hope this year, you find greater capacity to love.
Wish you a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment