Thursday 3 January 2013

All I Wish For You This Year

A whole new year has been laid out in front of you, so you can begin anew.
Make new mistakes, and paint some fresh strokes into your life.
I hope this year finds you in perfect health physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
I hope you find yourself in peace, loved and in love.
I hope you have time to make new friends, and rediscover old ones.
I hope you find that 'family' only makes living easier.
I hope this year finds an awakened you.
That somehow even the nation and the world take a turn for the better.
That we all realize 'hate' is silly, finally.
That newspapers start to make your day. And so does your job.
I hope you find the world is a beautiful place.
And that there is hope and safety.
That faith is not just foolishness. And that passion pays.
Most of all, I wish you love, all over again, as I always have.
And I hope you know, I love you, always.
In spite of your secrets,
In spite of knowing you so little, as you would have me believe,
Even though sometimes, we are nothing like each other...
I love you.
Have an amazing year!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing. I love your blog! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've missed you! Happy new year, once again :)

      Delete